Pipewerks describes itself as:
- '...an intrinsically focused woman-owned small business specializing in cyber security, software protection, anti-tamper, information operations, data protection, and forensics. The company formed in 2003 and is built on the commitment to undertake the hardest problems and apply creativity and innovation to push the limits of technology. Developers at Pikewerks are skilled experts who have taken technology from concept to deployment. The leadership is highly technical and maintains its focus on innovation. Headquartered in the Huntsville, AL metro area, Pikewerks Corporation serves the federal government, research organizations, and critical industry partners.'
The founder and President is Sandy Ring. Her past employment is described on the company website as 'Deputy Director of Research at the Advanced Technology Research Center (ATRC) of The Sytex Group, Incorporated' and 'researcher at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's Langley Research Center.'
- Headquarters Address: 105 A Church Street, Madison, AL 35758.
- Alexandria Address: 2214 Mt. Vernon Ave, Suite 300, Alexandria, VA 22301
- San Antonio Address: 4900 Broadway, Suite 300, San Antonio, TX 78209
- Seattle Address: 321 3rd Ave South, Suite 203, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone (reaches all locations): 256.325.0010
Fax (reaches all locations): 256.325.1077
- General Inquires - [email protected]
- Sales Department - [email protected]
- Job Inquiries - [email protected]
Links are to emails or attachments that provide the information quoted. The emails themselves are not necessarily of any significance. Staff may no longer be employed.