From Project PM
Gamma Group has five sub-companies:
- Gamma TSE - 'a government contractor to State Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies for Turnkey Surveillance Projects producing high quality Surveillance Vans and Cars and Technical Surveillance Equipment.'
- G2 Systems - provides 'high quality training', 'detailed security assessments' and 'advanced security product solutions'.
- Gamma International (or Finfisher) -
- Tactical IT Intrusion Portfolio: 'Covert Forensics' and 'Advanced Intrusion Tools'
- IT Intrusion Training Program: Training and consultancy.
- Remote Monitoring And Infection Solutions: 'Monitoring Of Computers & Mobile Phones' and 'Infection Of Computers And Mobile Phones'
- Gamma Group International: 'established in 1990... European-based company with its headquarters in the United Kingdom and subsidiary offices in Germany, the Middle East and South East Asia'.
- 'Lawful Interception and Monitoring Centers
- Lawful Interception Management Systems (LIMS)
- Internet Monitoring, Blocking and Shaping and IT Intrusion
- Satellite Monitoring (Thuraya, Inmarsat)
- GSM, GPRS, and UMTS Tactical Monitoring and Locating
- Passive Monitoring of Telephone Lines
- SMS Interception
- Speech Identifying Tools, Data Retention and Link Analysis
- Radio Frequency Monitoring'
- Elaman Alliance: A partnership with 'Elaman GmbH' started in 2006 'Gamma and Elaman operate (sales, manufacturing, development, and technical support) out of offices located in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Far East.'
- Elaman website
- Louthean John Alexander Nelson:
- Entry at BuggedPlanet Wiki lists him as the 'unconfirmed' British owner of Gamma International and living at Passonage mead, Tanners lane, Wintersbourne earls, Salisbury SPH 6HA, Wiltshire, United Kingdom.
- Level Business entry:
- Finfisher Limited. Appointed as Director 16 August 2010.
- Gamma International (UK) Limited. Appointed as Director 15 August 2007.
- Gamma Cyan Limited (Dissolved). Appointed as Secretary 31 January 2005.
- Gamma Cyan Limited (Dissolved). Appointed as Director 26 November 2003.
- Gamma TSE Limited. Appointed as Director 23 August 2000.
- Gamma TSE Limited. Appointed as Secretary 23 August 2000.
- G2 Systems Limited. Appointed as Director 30 June 2000.
- Gamma 2000 Waste Management. Appointed as Director 16 June 2000.
- Computplus Limited. Appointed as Director 17 August 1999.
- Gamma 2000 Limited. Appointed as Director 18 May 1999.
- Compass Military Services Limited (Dissolved). Appointed as Director 06 August 1991.
- Compass Military Services Limited (Dissolved). Appointed as Secretary 06 August 1991.